Friday 21 September 2012

Victoria's Secret Face Prime Makeup Primer and Setting Spray REVIEW

Hello everyone! 
As the title says..this review will be on Victoria's Secret setting spray. 
And let me start by saying how I LOOVE this product! Yes I have tried the Urban Decay setting sprays and yes they ARE better BUT this setting spray is ONLY $12 dollars and it still holds my makeup in place longer than what it would last without it. 

I think that $12 for a 4.05 fl oz product is a really good deal..especially if it does what it claims to do!..
This product is non-greasy and it hasn't broke me out.
I put it on my face twice..right after my moisturizer (before my foundation) and after I'm all done my makeup to lock everything in place. 

I am for sure repurchasing this product! 
Here is my video review on this setting spray if anyone is interested! :P

Anyway..I hope this was helpful!
muah.x

No comments:

Post a Comment