Sunday 19 August 2012

FOTD | ♥ OOTD

Yesterday I wore my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation..and because it is my ABSOLUTE favorite foundation hands down, I decided to show y'all how great my makeup still looked like after 8 hours of wearing it...with NO touch ups! ..Oh I love this foundation so much! =)

FOTD:

(sorry about the flash being a little too bright in this pic)
(Without flash)
face:
~Aveeno Moisturizer~
~Estee Lauder Double Wear in shade Pebble~
~Revlon Colorstay in shade 150 Buff (mixed with Estee Lauder)~
~Mac Select Cover Up concealer~
~Mac Springsheen blush~
~Sephora Los Cabos bronzer~
eyes:
~Maybelline Line Stylist shade 600~
~L'oreal Liquid Lineur in Carbon Black~
~Cover Girl Super Thick Lash Mascara~
lips:
~Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude~

♥ 
OOTD:
~Plaid Shirt: Garage~
~Tank top: Forever 21~
~Shorts: Garage~
~Belt: Ardene~
~Purse: Parfois (a boutique in Portugal)~
~Bottom bracelet: Bijou Brigitte (also a boutique in Portugal)~
~Top bracelet: Parfois~
~Sandals: Globo Shoes~
I absolutely love love love Bijou Brigitte and Parfois soo much! They have the best accessories. I only wish that these stores came to Canada.
anyway

here are the links to Parfois and Bijou Brigitte


No comments:

Post a Comment