Monday 27 August 2012

Top Shop "Coy" Lipstick Review ♥

Hey everyone! 
I'm finally back for another review haha and it will be on Top Shop's infamous lipstick in "Coy".
Coy is a very bright coral color. I absolutely love it so much! ..I've actually been looking for the perfect light coral shade, but I never had any luck, so I decided to try Coy.  I'm not gonna lie..the Top Shop here in Canada is extremely pricey..but I had to get it either way haha...so bad I know..

SO..on to the actual review..
I LOVE the color...HATE the lipstick...
i absolutely HATE how it sits on my lips..it dries them up and I feel like the color shifts. It's not super full coverage...

BUT..because I LOOOVED the color so much, I had to find a way to make that lipstick work.. and THAT'S when I decided to use my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in "Flying Cloud"...and MAN was it perfect!

I'm an official happy Top Shop shopper haha..

Here are some pictures of the lipstick on its own..
here it is swatched

anyway...I'm really really happy with this color! 
I hope that this review was somewhat helpful =)

No comments:

Post a Comment