Friday, 21 September 2012

Victoria's Secret Face Prime Makeup Primer and Setting Spray REVIEW

Hello everyone! ♥
As the title says..this review will be on Victoria's Secret setting spray. 
And let me start by saying how I LOOVE this product! Yes I have tried the Urban Decay setting sprays and yes they ARE better BUT this setting spray is ONLY $12 dollars and it still holds my makeup in place longer than what it would last without it. 

I think that $12 for a 4.05 fl oz product is a really good deal..especially if it does what it claims to do!..
This product is non-greasy and it hasn't broke me out.
I put it on my face twice..right after my moisturizer (before my foundation) and after I'm all done my makeup to lock everything in place. 

I am for sure repurchasing this product! 
Here is my video review on this setting spray if anyone is interested! :P

Anyway..I hope this was helpful!
muah.x

No comments:

Post a Comment