Tuesday 23 October 2012

FOTD |♥ What's On My Face?

So..about a week ago, I made a video review on the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer..and I've decided to share with you the products I used on my face in that video! :P 
..so here it goes!   
face:
~L'oreal TrueMatch Foundation in N2~
~Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Medium Light~
~MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (to set concealer)~
~Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 125 (All over face)~
~Sephora bronzer in Los Cabos (Hoola dupe)~
~Benefit Coralista blush~
~MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle (used as a highlight)~
eyes:
~L'oreal Liquid Lineur in Carbon Black~
~Naked Palette (colors Sin and Hustle)~
~Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara in Blackest Black~
eyebrows:
~NYX Eyebrow Pencil in 904 Light Brown~
lips:
~Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting~
~Revlon lipstick in Berry Haute~ 
(sorry..i actually forgot to add my brozer in the picture)
(taken with natural lighting on my ipod)
here is the video I mentioned above
♥ hope this was helpful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment